We are searching for energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Call Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary.
The main duties will include;
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Greeting customers/visitors in a prompt and friendly fashion.
- Providing outstanding service to customers/visitors.
- Assisting customers or callers by providing information, answering questions, and/or directing calls/inquiries as necessary.
- Identifying and/or escalating issues for resolution.
- Building rapport with customers by displaying an engaging, kind, and helpful attitude.
- Completing calls or transactions in a manner that maintains quality and quantity.
- Performing data entry into a computer system, program, or database.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
The Call Centre Agent MUST be fluent in one of the following language combinations
Bachelor’s degree preferrably in a business related course or I.T.
Strong customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Proficiency with computer applications such as MS Office Suite and typing skills (at least 50 wpm).
N.B – This is an Immediate Start Role.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.