An esteemed Petroleum and gas company is searching for qualified and energetic individuals to strengthen and expand the network of points of sale for petroleum products across all territories as shall be assigned.
The main duties will include;
- Prospect and recruit new points of sale onto the Company’s Distribution system.
- Develop and execute the product strategy and business plan for the assigned territories.
- Grow the sales volumes for the product in the respective territories in accordance with
the Company’s defined targets that shall be communicated from time to time.
- Visit the points of sale in the territory at least once a month to ensure adequate stocking of
- Ensure that the points of sale have visibility of the Company including but not limited to use of
visual stickers to advertise Company products.
- Manage the relationship between the points of sale, the distributor/dealer and the Company
- Carryout market intelligence and competitor analysis
- Ensure distribution efficiency on the route to market.
- Deploy and implement the distributor management system in the respective territories.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the marketing strategy for the
- Train distributor and reseller / points of sale staff on the sales and marketing strategy for
- Support the ant counterfeit measurers put in place by the Company in their respective regions
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or any related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ marketing experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, quick learner.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 11th October, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.