Our Client is searching for an energetic and qualified individual to effectively operate and monitor the mechanical condition of a Bell Logger.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Pole Stacking with minimal time delay and minimal supervision.
- Loading and unloading of the treatment cylinder with minimal supervision
- Monitoring and running the bell logger with knowledge of how to identify faults and errors as and when they arise
- Ensure compliance with the Health and safety precautions put in place by the Organization.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of using a bell logger
- Possession of a permit or equivalent to use a bell logger
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 25th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.