The candidate roles and responsibilities are to:
- Administer the record management program within the Organization.
- Submit quarterly reports regarding the performance of the Records Management Unit (RMU)
- Ensure that any improvements or changes recommended in monitoring reports are implemented.
- Design a records classification scheme based on the organisation’s business activities
- Disseminate to employees of the organization information concerning the organization’s laws, administrative rules, and agency policies and procedures relating to the management of the organization’s records
- Contribute to the development of strategies, policies and procedures for the management of records.
- Supervise the fulfillment of stock management processes e.g. outstanding records loans, box audits.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Negotiation Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills
Kindly Note that ONLY Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks of application, consider you application unsuccessful. All the best!