We are searching for an Accounts Assistant to be posted to our client. He/ She will be responsible for Weekly review of payment proposals by SSC to ensure timely and accurate vendor settlements, Providing necessary information/schedules and respond to various questions asked by the internal and external auditors.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Ensure conformity of invoice documents (PO, GRN, etc.) and accurate coding of invoices and other accounting documents for submission to Shared Service Centre (SSC) via the ticketing tool.
- Weekly review of payment proposals/runs by SSC to ensure timely and accurate vendor settlements.
- Initiate and validate SSC reconciliations of assigned vendors daily.
- Prepare Journal Vouchers (JVs) for all company utility invoices for SSC to post.
- Prepare Monthly secondary transport provisions and ensure alignment with actual invoices
- Work closely with the supply team in processing Sully related Transporter and Product invoices.
- Provide necessary information/schedules and respond to various questions asked by the internal and external auditors related to your work.
- Participate in the procurement bid opening.
- Participate in monthly Physical stock counting activities.
- Any other duties allocated by the Chief Accountant.
- Minimum qualification: A bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounts, business or related field.
- Type of experience: A minimum of 2 years work experience in a busy environment
- Good knowledge of computer packages like Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP functionality is an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills, with integrity and takes initiative.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.