Our Client, a dealer in the Liquefied Petroleum Gas industry, is looking to recruit an enthusiastic accountant that will be responsible for monitoring and supervising the day to day accounting activities.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing excellent record keeping and accounting systems using IT tools
- Reviewing daily cash position and bank reconciliations
- Preparing periodic accounting reports and financial statements
- Managing the company assets register
- Managing accounts payable and receivable in line with extant accounting principles
Qualifications required include:
- A degree or more in Accounting plus qualification in ACPA/ ACCA
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the Liquefied Petroleum Gas industry (mandatory)
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles and corresponding national laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
How to Apply Send only your resume/ CV to email@example.com placing in copy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks of application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. All the best!
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.