An exceptionally exciting opportunity is available for anyone interested in the real estate business sector. One of the leading Real Estate companies in the country is looking to recruit (5) Marketing & Sales Executives. He/ She should have niche for property management with a skill in negotiating and a great command in English. To fulfill the objectives of the role, a successful candidate will be responsible for;
Expanding client base:
- Identify & solicit for new clients for Property Management business therefore making sure that a minimum of 4 clients sign in every week in observance of company procedures and policies
- Provide an organized record of prospective clients
Buying & Selling:
- Solicit for buyers of land and other properties on sale- making sure you achieve a sale of 5 plots every month
- Identify & provide a report of the total number of vacant houses on a daily basis
- Solicit for tenants to occupy vacant houses and make sure to sign in five new tenants every day.
- Generate contacts for brokers in all areas where the company has estates on a monthly basis
- Contact brokers for every house that has fallen or is about to fall vacant as soon as the information is relayed to you
- Report on any undone repairs in any house that has fallen vacant to the utility manager and follow up to see that they have been made in time
- Update the company website and other company social media platforms with appropriate information every Tuesday of the week
- To report professionally on comments posted on company website and social media platforms daily
- Provide a report on feedback received from the website including business concluded through this platform and report information that will require management’s attention
- Identify any appropriate advertisement channel and advise management on their viabilitty
- Analyze market demographics to look for new niches
- In charge of organizing company events
How to Apply:
Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com placing in copy; firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.