An exciting opportunity has arisen to progress your career in Customer Services working within the Telecom and the Financial services industry. Working between shifts during the week and weekend, your workstation will be within the Central Business District.
Most of all, we’re looking for people with a passion for customer service and the ability to deliver service excellence to our client’s customers as first point of contact. Your role is to help the client’s customers get the right information in a clear and efficient manner.
You will receive calls from Customers and provide them with accurate information aboutthe client’s pricing, terms and conditions, trouble-shoot arising complexities, offer solutions to customer pain areas, among others.
You must have:
- A passion for and ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Be able to demonstrate strong listening and language skills – with a knowledge of more than one language an added bonus.
- Deliver accuracy and speed of service whilst building rapport with customers
- Be open, honest and trustworthy
- Be a strong Team Player
- Be able to maintain excellent timekeeping/shift adherence
- Be educated to degree level – with the minimum being a diploma from a recognised institution
- Ability to deal with complex queries/complaints and to show empathy to customers
- Be computer literate – with good mastery of Word and Excel
- Pass our mandatory health checks
You will receive full training in order to:
- Provide accurate information to customers using the training provided
- Achieve individual and business targets
- Contribute to a positive and supportive business environment
We shall, in conjunction with our client:
- Provide a conducive environment in which to work
- Complete regular motivational activities
- Recognise outstanding Achievers
- Offer you a market-competitive pay
- Enroll you on the staff Savings Scheme
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com placing in copy; firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.