We are recruiting an ambitious energetic team of Business Development Executives to work with our client, a market leader in the Oil and Gas sector. Once successful, post holders will be responsible for;
- Liaising with distributors to grow the sales through the distributor channel in their respective region
- Advising the Commercial Sales Manager on action points to be adopted basing on feedback gathered from the field
- Monitoring, identification and communicating changes in the market conditions in terms of competitor initiatives, prices, etc to continuously prospect for potential clients and new opportunities.
- Planing regular visits to distributors, stockists and Retail outlets to ensure target achievements by continuous guidance for business expansion and exploring new
- Attending weekly morning clinics with distributors and / or team members to discuss important issues and take guidelines for smooth operation of activities
- Improving visibility and branding of outlets
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, as well as researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Monitoring territorial operations providing support for their day-to-day activities and target achievement
The ideal candidates should:
- Be highly ambitious and motivated towards working against targets
- Be persuasive with good relationship management and sales skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as member of a team
- Be flexible to work in different parts of the country
- Some Sales experience, or display of traits of a Sales person, shall be of great advantage.
This is an immediate start role.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org placing in copy; email@example.com
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.