Our client, a leading financial institution in the region, wishes to hire the services of Bank Tellers to work in their network of branches across the Kampala, Uganda Central Business District.
As a Teller, your duties shall among others include;
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing cheques; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling traveler’s cheques and series e-bonds; answering questions in person or over the telephone regarding bank products and services
- Record transactions by logging cashier’s and traveler’s cheques and other special services; preparing transaction reports, among others
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs, etc
- Complete special assignments like opening and closing accounts, Forex dealing, issuing cheque books and statements, completing special-deposit box procedures
- Reconcile cash transaction records on a daily, maintaining supply of cash and currency throughout the day.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to overall team effort by accomplishing as well as complementing team targets, covering members in case of absence or whenever needed
- A degree in Business related field, and knowledge of or ability to learn Financial banking software is a must.
- Clean Criminal Record is a MUST.
- Slots for this role exist on both Full time and Part-time (Temp) basis
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV and copies of your academic documents to email address; email@example.com placing in copy; firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.